10 Weeks to Better Drumming

OK, a little departure here (I'm still working on that next Gong miking article…), but I'm going to start a series of posts every Monday that will run for 10 weeks and give 1 simple, but effective tip to improve your drumming/percussioning/overall musician ability each week. And no, you don't have to be a trained percussionist to do these and benefit, so you Gongers out there can get in on this too. All you need to do is practice the exercises. And these are proven ideas that I have used with hundreds of students over the years.


If you've been following my blogs, then you know I have a bit of a different perspective on things, so these lessons will be mental as much as physical. Sometimes just looking at the same thing from a different perspective can open up a host of new pathways.

See you Monday…

~ MB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tam Tam vs Gong

What to Look for When Buying a Gong

Music Notation for Gongs